<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I heart Brendan Fraser 

I've had a crappy week. No that is a lie, I had a crappy day this week, but it was so crappy that it ruined the whole week.

However, I had a very good day today. I got to hang out with my sister, eat a big breakfast, have three freshly baked croissants, go to the gym, get my tax return back finally, settle my debts, still have about 1000$ left over, see a movie star, get 100$ to play on my computer, watch the Mummy and Old school, and my very favorite activity...avoiding writing an essay.

The other day, Jonathan and I were walking down Spring Garden road. We were just coming to the main entrance of the public when we saw a deer come running out into the street.

That's right, a deer in downtown Halifax.

We then proceeded to watch it get hit by a car.

Luckly the car was going very slowly (it was downtown and not 100 km/h on a highway) and the deer got up and ran (limped) away. Not sure what happened to it from there. I hopt it is okay.

I also got to do my first restraint at work. That may sound like something bad, however I now know that I can do it, which makes me so much more confident in myself, which will make me way better at my job.

I don't care what anyone thinks, I love Brendan Fraser.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?