<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 23, 2006

I've got the car for the weekend. and I'm not working. what are we going to do. it is supposed to rain all weekend last time I checked. I have smoke salmon and greek salad and cake and cookies.

I don't want to sit around all day for days on end like I've been doing. I need to move. I need get up. I need to sing. All I want to do is sing.

It has been a year. A year since I left for one week and came back to everything different. and maybe that's why I want to call so badly. It was the only thing that was unattached.

I've been eating to much junk food. I find myself craving, it is all I think about. That is so strange to me. Now, I just eat yogurt everytime I really want chocolate.

I bought an ipod to have at the gym. I haven't gone to the gym since I got it.

Let's get together and play music and sing songs I know. If I don't know it, as long as you write the words down for me I'll be okay.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?