<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm crazy 

Things are stressful. Lots of work. 12 hour days, day after day. Working with kids who will pounce, and you are just waiting for . three corespondance courses. 3 paper, 3 exams, 2 seven page assignments, 10 quizzes. The worst is that very sad things are happening and I have to focus on all this shit.

I used to fall asleep to the TV every night so my mind wouldn't race and keep me up all nigth. I wouldn't overwhelm myself. I can't do that now, I need a good night sleep. Plus Jon is on the couch.

So now what I do is physically visualize all the crap I'm thinking/stressing about leaving my brain. At first it was very simple. I would imagine it being a balloon floating from my brain, or some shit like that, or a cannon shooting it far away.

But that stoped working fairly quickly. So I had to start making more elaborate visuals up. Like I imagine my thoughts being on a piece of paper and I crumple it up and throw it out my window. All of a sudden an eagle comes and pickes the ball of paper up and starts flying away. I visulize it flying above halifax and going above the woods. It flies to a tree that is on the side of a large hill/small moutain, and feeds my thoughts to its children.

That is just one visual I have thought up. I try to make it different everytime. I actually visualize it in great detail. Like say I visualize me throwing the thoughts into the garbage, I actual visulize the garbage truck taking the exact route, street by street, to the dump (this is done in fast forward as not to take a lot of time).

This is why I am crazy. Looney.

But it works.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?