<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I've got a craving for Cotton Candy 

Monday- Work 12 hours, come home and watch 2 hour lecture
Tuesday- Repeat monday...wait... no Hedwig instead of lecture
Wednesday- Write 2500 word essay and watch 2 hour lecture
Thursday- Repeat Wednesday
Friday- Study like crazy...so something fun?

In the next week and a half I have 2 papers and a final exam, and at least 500+ pages of history to read. In the mean time I am also working 75 hours. I'll then be done one of my three courses. I will then in the next month have 3 more exams and one big paper.

I also work every weekend from now untill september.

I want a girls night. I want a movie night. I want to see Pirates. I want to hang out with my sister.

I was so hung over yesterday. I'm sure I was a source of entertainment for many, with all my diving into Ian's Duvet cover and screaming how good it felt (by the way, it was amazing!)

My sister lives down the road from me...for a month...and I am very excited!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?