<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

My ears hurt 

Tonight felt good. sometimes you forget that they are children, and then all of a sudden you see it. Even though it was really little, I think the gesture actually made a difference.

Last night I watched the movie "Step Mom" and bawled my eyes out. I mean sobbed. I have never cried at a movie like that before. My head ached I cried so hard. I cried and I begged. It actually felt good.

Stuff right now just feels like it is all crammed together. You know that feeling you get just before finals when you are cramming in all the time, and just waiting for it all to be over so it can go back to normal? Well it feels like that, but I know it won't get back to normal untill at least Christmas, probably not untill April.

I'm going to go eat chocolate covered Granola bars.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?