<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 11, 2005

Lists Lists Lists 

It is one again time for the annual summer list

1. Read just as much as I did last summer, if not more. I read 11 books last summer. I've already got the first 3 picked out (yay for Hannible)
2. See Kelly as much as I can....she is taking off on me so I have to get my fill before she goes.
3. Start doing yoga again, at least three times a week. I tried and failed this one misearble last year....but I'm going to try again
4. Pack up all my things for the big move into town in september
5. Have a girly-cocktail night.....infact have several girly cocktail nights (this is not reserved for just girls. it will be co-ed....though a girl girly cocktail night sounds good too)
6. Cook as much as I can. I need to get better at it. I need to learn how to like it.
7. Dance.
8. Have the best time I can have in toronto when I'm all bymyself. No staying at home and doing nothing. I'm going to go places and see new things.
9. I will own all buffy's (except for maybe season 5) by the end of the summer
10. I'm going to go see the new Batman AND StarWars
11. Go out as much as I can
12. Go down to the waterfront more
13. have regular date nights with Kurt...they will be the only dates I get with the boy gone.
14. Play more piano
15. Go to the beach...which means buy a new bathing suit
16. Have a get-together at my house....maybe a barbeque or a movie night, or both. I have 7 exta sleeping places so I don't mind bring people in and take them back into town in the morning
17. Join a gym....I need to get fit AND gain weight
18. I might have to take a history course or two
19. Wear dresses...I have a ton but I never wear them....I have an awesom tye-dyedish blue tubetop dress.
20. Sing. My accompanist will be out of town. I need to make sure I still sing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?