<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Liquid Love 

It seems hard to put things into words. I think for the first time in my life I'm not having those imaginary conversations in my head. No more day dreams filling in the spaces. Its like there is no need for them anymore. Like every things has sifted and shifted into the perfect contentment. I know what I'm doing, who I am and who I'm supposed to be with. I can't tell you how aweasom that is. I can tell you that it does happen. It will happen.

Things aren't perfect...I don't think you can achieve perfections. We are people and we are run by our relationships and conflict. But things are definately right.

I've been dizzy all day, and in general I feel like I haven't eaten all day. Side effects from last night of course. I guess that is better than headaches and heavings.

I always feel like I'm talking bull-shit when I'm drunk. I'm trying to be serious and thoughtful, but sometimes I'm not aware of the words coming out of my mouth. Just know that I am DEFINATELY listening.

Girl hands are so soft and tiny.

I like that people can come over and sit on my couch, eating pie, craxkers and ice cream sandwiches. I like that my home can be shared and not be a cave of books and televisions.

I think you should all come over and watch Happy Accidents. And a very long engagment. And lets watch spotless mind again. We'll get pastries and drink Chai-tea. We'll take out my box of 64 crayola crayons and colour pictures that we'll trade and frame. Or maybe just watch movies.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?